Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What A Day

Wow. Where do I even start...
Well Chelsea and I woke up around 10:30, so we could go to a little place just past the state line for breakfast. It was delicious as always, as you can see :)

We also found Chelsea's new boyfriend. He's got some seriously massive wood problems... but she likes the beard, and love is blind, so I have to accept that... as much as it kills me inside.... haha




 Then.........there were clothes to be tried on and put back.
After dropping Grandma back off at home, Chelsea and I went to spend some time at the mall before her class at 4:30. Well. It started snowing, really hard, and really fast. So you know what we do? Stop and get shakes on our way to the mall. Yep, shakes. Well, we managed to avoid the perfume department nuts in Bergner's, and make it safely to other normal stores. Like Charlotte Russe. As always, we started trying on random dresses, hoping to find something that looked halfway decent on us. I really didn't mind the one on the top right, until I saw the slits running up to mid thigh on both sides. And how much larger my butt looked (you can't see it in the picture, that is fully intentional...). As Chelsea said, my butt "looked pregnant" in that dress. No thanks. That one on the left was okay, but not really my thing.
But. I found these. And I really liked these. This jean shirt dress was amazing, but the price tag was not. I was comfortable with the length, and the arms, and it was just all around good. I also found this army green jacket there, and if I'd had the money, it would be in my room as we speak. Because I want this jacket more than I probably should. It was a good length on me, the color was great, it was a good heavy spring time coat, and it was just... made for me, I swear. I mean just look at it! Amazing :) And yes, the tiger on my shirt has a mustache. Don't be judging.

We found some very intersting things as well. Take these shoes for example. Scary heels much?

And of course, the ever so charming Claire's had some funky things as always.



Chelsea is such an obedient little model ;)

Well when we left the mall empty handed, my car was absolutely coated with snow. And it wasn't the cottony light snow. It was the heavy wet packing snow. Ew. So we wiped Charlie off and started very slowly making our way through the lot. It was awful. The roads were awful. On one of the busiest streets in town, most people around here go about 55-60 mph on a daily basis. But I think I maxed out at 23 mph on our way home. Our college even shut down for the night, which pretty much never happens. So needless to say, Chelsea's test was also cancelled, and our plans changed.
We both ended up going by to visit the cripple, with a load of VHS tapes and old Spyro games and Kleenex boxes in hand. I think tonight was just excellent, and you guys don't even know the best part. But anyways, we watched Lion King, ate some hot dogs and potato chips, watched Mulan, and played some of the original Spyro. I rediscovered how badly I play that game. Chelsea took some terrifyingly awful pictures of me and Aar, but I guess I'll throw them up here anyways. They're both goofy in some way or another haha



Aaron seems to be doing a lot better than he was yesterday, which is good. His coughing still sounds really painful, and he had a slight fever again tonight, but his voice sounds more like itself, and he's more up and moving around. He even let me kiss him on the lips tonight, so he must be feeling better than he has been ;)
We all made it back home safely, which is good, considering the road conditions. And Aaron was at his house, so he better be safe.
Alrighty, well, I am hitting the hay. Class in the morning and a dentist's appointment afterwards. Whoo!!
Thanks for dropping by :)
Goodnight (and what a good night it was indeed) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment