Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I Love You, Allison Justine

I've been so dead tired all day long. My eyes keep trying to close, and it was just awful. After my dentist appointment, I just wanted to curl up under a warm blanket and sleep.

In ceramics today, I started throwing on the wheel. I'm so incredibly bad at it. Okay, not bad, just super messy. I wore leggings today for comfort purposes, and at the end of class, they were coated in clay. I seriously did something I never thought I'd do.
I washed my pants in a bathroom sink. I dried them under the hand dryer. I seriously stood in the women's bathroom at RVC with just my hoodie and underwear showing for a good 5 minutes minimum. Luckily no one came in to see me doing this strange thing, but still. The fact that I did is is awful enough. But I didn't want white splatter all over my legs when I went to the dentist's office and beyond. So yes. I took off my pants in the bathroom and washed them. Like a boss.

Then Chelsea, Allie, and I went out to Olive Garden for dinner. Allie originally told me she was sick, so she probably wouldn't go. I had some extra time before I was supposed to meet Chelsea, so I called her and said, "I'm bringing you soup whether you like it or not," and did just that. Which ended up with her going with us to dinner anyways.
After dinner, Chelsea ditched us for work (loserface) and I had mail at my parent's house. So we made the treacherous journey to the house. The strangest thing happened. Mom was nice. Like offer-me-a-tank-of-gas-in-the-future nice. I blame the aliens. They're taking over, I swear. But we ended up getting sucked into the weirdest black vortex of story telling and question asking and time warp ever. We ended up leaving a lot later than expected, but hey. Allie was there to deal with it too. She's a trooper.

She's totally a part of the family, because she came into my house (where I actually live) and hugged Grandma and was all like, "I MISS YOU!!" and Grandma was just like, "whoa." Totally caught off guard. And Sam, Allie's dog, was shaking from excitement when I got there. This is true bestfran material here, people. But the part that makes me know that she's my best friend is that she deals with my crazy family with me. And for that I love her to bits. Absolute bits.






I love you, Allison Justine. No one will ever have as good a friend as I have :) <3 I can't wait until we go get our tattoos together and finally begin to rule the world like the true badasses we are. And I promise, I'll always let you eat the leg. Because you always eat the leg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment