Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Another Saturday :)

After Aaron's last night/this morning, I headed over to Chelsea's to spend the night. Apparently, I hogged the bed with nothing but my ass, which isn't all that hard to believe, since I've definitely got a black girl's butt. But that's alright, extra cushion for those uncomfortable bike seats. We stayed up for another hour or two, maybe until 3 or 4 this morning, doing nothing really. Entertaining ourselves on the interwebs.
We woke up around noon, and met Aaron for "brunch" around 1:30 at a local restaurant. Muy delicioso <3
Then I went to work, which was absolutely crazy. Everyone coming in to spend their tax return money. Primarily the tiny women who squeeze themselves into size 3s and 5s and complain that they've gained 5 pounds in a year (actually heard that sentence today...disgusted to the max). I worked the Fitting Room, of course, and I had 4 Z-racks of nothing but Juniors clothes by the end of the night. It felt like every time one would be cleared, there'd be 2 more to replace it. I cleared one before I left, but jeez, I can't imagine having to have closed tonight. I managed to doodle very minimally tonight, however. They're kind of whatever.


Chelsea broke up the misery of my work shift by bringing me the coolest Fitting Room gift ever::
I'm seriously in love with these things... but only the mint ones. I like the other ones, but the mint ones are my absolute favorite. After I got off of work, I found another little token of awesomeness underneath my windshield wiper, in true Chelsea style: Whovian weirdness. I went back over to her place where we both had our own feast of cookie dough and milk. I only ate about half of my slab of dough, though. We watched I Love Lucy like the true badasses we are. Notice the Lion King cup ;) (I love that movie like no other. Always have, always always always will).

Poor Aaron thinks he's coming down with something, looks like I might end up playing nurse for a little while. But I don't mind, he treats me well enough to be taken care of occasionally :) He's lucky he's cute <3

Anyways, goodnight, y'all. Blog to ya tomorrow :)


Chelsea's little note for me since work was stressing
me out:
"I hope your night has gotten better. I love you hun =)
Smile! Everything will be okay =)
<3/Chels"
Yum-tastic feast :D

No comments:

Post a Comment