Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

I just want to vent.

I just want to vent. I want to smack him around a little bit, knock some sense into him. How the hell do you get the nerve to be mad at me for this?! I don't see where you think you have the right. I have told you for THREE YEARS that we will NEVER in a million years be together. EVER. And yet, you're just pissed off because I hung out with him? Really? I didn't say I wanted to make babies with the guy, I just said he was really cool, and that I enjoyed his company.
CALM YOUR TITS.
And last time I checked, you don't OWN either one of us, so we are fully entitled to do whatever the f*** we want, with or without your consent. If we want to hang out at Dairy Queen and McDonald's and just be chill, we will. If we want to (and I don't see this being an issue at the present moment) rip our clothes off and do it like bunnies, we will. And guess what?
WE DON'T NEED YOU TO SIGN A PERMISSION SLIP IN ORDER TO DO SO.
We are both adults, with the full capability of making our own decisions. If you have an issue with it, and I ask you to explain it, EXPLAIN IT. Don't just hang up on me like a 5 year old. I want to understand, I do. That's why I asked you to explain it.
And reasons like:
"He's MY friend,"
"It'd be weird for me," and, my personal favorite,
"It'd be weird because I've been with you..."
ARE NOT VALID.
First of all, that last one is a complete and total lie, and we both know it. I have hung out with you. I have played video games with you. I have watched Jackie Chan cartoons with you. I have not "been with" you in any sense of the word. Everyone around us knows that, including Aaron. So cool your jets, shut up, and sit in the corner. Because if you're going to act like a five year old by throwing a tantrum, I am going to treat you like one. End of story.
And you wonder why we never dated.

It's not because you're a year younger than I am, and that you're still in high school.
It's because you're a year younger than I am, and act like you're in elementary school.

I shouldn't have to talk to him about how you've got a piss-poor attitude about this so that he might be able to talk to you about it. You literally are forcing us to treat you like a child. And not just A child, but ours, because apparently, we created this monster by hanging out with a mutual friend. It wasn't like we went out on a date, or hugged or anything (unless him buying the three of us is considered a date to you). And even if we had, that's our business and not yours.

GROW UP. For your own good, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment