Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

3 Kids, 1 Booth

Well. Now that I know he's reading these (ahem...Aaron...:P ), guess I'm going to have to start monitoring myself a bit, eh?
Well first off, I promise this is the last one for today. I'm not quite sure why I've been on so much today. Probably sheer boredom. But oh well.
Tonight was good. I didn't have to watch anyone give birth (first Childhood Edu class this month when we didn't). I didn't have an exam in that class (turns out it's on Thursday...phew). And then the three of us went and hung out at McDonald's again. It wasn't until after I'd already left the house that I realized what shirt I was wearing...a bit too ironic for words, eh? Cracked me up a bit, but at the same time, I was thinking "Oh s***, just great, and you just invited him to hang out. Can't go home and change now, can ya??" But oh well, he didn't notice (well now he did). But it was a nice relaxing night. I have the same feeling I did Thursday, though. Just... so comfortable and happy. I'm relaxed. I've forgotten what it felt like to just relax. But I'm quite enjoying it. Hopefully I don't scare this one away with how me I'm being. We'll see :) I've got hopes, but jesus, it'd be nice if I'd shut up around him. He just makes me all nervous and s***. And when I'm nervous I blather on for eons.
Maybe I just need to get a muzzle. Yeah, sounds like a good idea.

But ps, since now I know you're reading this, I liked how you sat across from me the first time, when the whole other side of the booth was open. And I really liked how you sat next to me this time ;) A+ ;D Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment