Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Hate All of the Love Whores.

      You know, those girls that tell every guy they date that they "love them" within the first few weeks of dating. I don't understand why they think it's a good idea at all.They're only lying to themselves. I have at least one of these people as a friend, and it makes me so sad for her. I feel sorry for her boyfriends as well. God knows she's had enough of them for it to become some kind of Love Whore Disorder by now. I happen to be friends with a few of her ex's, and of course she doesn't like that, but my friends are my friends, regardless of who they have dated. Her most recent ex is a friend of mine as well. But anyways. She dumped him because he "didn't try hard enough" and three days later was dating this new kid. And she keeps posting about how in love with him she is, and about how his ex girlfriend never showed him what real love is, and blah blah blah. It's Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
And it just makes me feel so sorry for her boyfriends, because somehow I don't feel like they know what they're getting themselves into. Even though they could, ya know, maybe look through her Facebook since she never deletes squat. That's an easy way to see how it is.

But yeah. I think the moral of this story is:

DON'T BE A LOVE WHORE.

Use it sparingly, to only those that deserve it. Not to every guy/girl who wants in your pants.

Okay, thanks, bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment