Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

3 kids, 3 Cookies

We didn't get a booth tonight, they were all filthy dirty. But, we did get cookies. Which is just as good. I have to say, I would not mind one bit if this became a regular Thursday outing. It's nice to just sit down, chit chat, and go home in a good mood. Though tonight was a little bit better somehow.
I listened to their band rehearsal tonight as well. Made me remember how much I liked band back in 6th and 7th grade. Part of me tuned in every time their director mentioned the clarinets. Still ingrained in me. I miss the smell of cork grease and reeds. And the sounds.
Tonight's entry is a bit short, I know. But I can't always blather on forever. Sometimes I just want to sit here and think about how wonderful nights like these are.
All my nerves are gone, now I'm just excited. I really like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment