Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day. Eh. I don't understand all the craziness over it. All of my friends are figuring out what to wear, trying to figure out what their boyfriends got them, blah blah blah.
And then there's me. Sitting at home, listening to Mike Sanchez and Safetysuit, making a corny card for my lovably nerdy boyfriend. Not worrying about what to wear. Not worrying about what he got me. Not even worrying about what we're going to do tomorrow. All I know is that I'm going to see him, hear him, feel him next to me, and be happy about it. He could open the door wearing a garbage bag, bunny slippers, and rollers in his hair, and while, yes, I'd definitely laugh and think, "What the hell is wrong with you?" I'd still give him a kiss hello and spend the evening with him (of course I'd beg him to change attire, but if he said no, then okay then).



All I want is to spend time with him and have a good night. And I don't think that anything could be better <3

I'm not planning on posting tomorrow at all, we'll see. Everyone have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I hope you spend it with those you care about most :)

No comments:

Post a Comment