Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

If "No" Was a Feeling...

School is driving me nuts. I can't focus on anything. This article review crap for ECE is making me want to rip my hair out. I can't read these things long enough to review them, they're so awful and boring. And I have to write a paper on one? HA, fat chance that that will turn out well. And I have a Genetics test tomorrow. And a HUM test... sigh. Why did I do this to myself? I totally screwed myself over this week. I'm going to be so glad when Thursday rolls around and I can just relax because everything will be taken care of and finished by then.
Not having that great of a night.
And it's my own damn fault.
But Thursday. I can just go in, submit my crappy paper about something I'll never remember, and be with Aaron. I can just relax, and be with some of my favorite people, and forget about the world. Thursday, I will be normal again. But for now, I just want to sit here in my sweat-pants, poncho-blankie, and eat this ice cream without judgement. And maybe curl up and die for the next 30 hours. That'd be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment