Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Excitement Is So Overwhelming

Today has been incredibly lame. For whatever reason, I woke up at a decent time, and got showered by 10:30, which is incredibly strange for a Sunday. Aaron is definitely sick, but I did not visit him today. He was quarantined by his family because he had a small fever, and apparently, I am not allowed to get sick. Funny part is, I don't care if I get sick, but all of them seem to. Oh well, I'll try to weasel in a visit tomorrow on campus.
But today, I literally just sat here and did nothing. I showered and crawled out to the recliner and sat in my blankie poncho all day long. I watched the ID channel for a long while, passed out at some point, and then tried to watch a movie, but Grandma kept watching videos on her computer super loud with this one commercial that played before each one. Some wench talking about how you should BYOL: Bring Your Own Lettuce, and how her personal favorite is Arugula, and about this boxed salad topper crap from Lean Cuisine. I missed half of the damn words, but I picked up on the main story line, no thanks to the Lettuce Wench and her loud mouth.
I had my left over cookie dough for breakfast (yeah, I know I'm definitely on the right track for losing the fat I love to complain about). Some orange juice. Some hot cocoa. Oh, and Ramen noodles. Fricking acrobatic noodle. That thing came flying off of my chopstick and burned the crap out of my right eye. Whipped me right on it. Damn thing (okay, I don't know why I picked this picture, but it was weird, and this story is weird, and there are noodles involved. So deal. And no, I do not know this dude).
I get to start throwing tomorrow in Ceramics. All that means is using the pottery wheel. I have a feeling it's going to be a mess and a half. But It should be fun, we'll see.

Speaking of fun, a trip to Chicago is in the works. Sort of a birthday weekend for me and Chelsea, since her birthday is at the end of March, and mine is the beginning of April. We're thinking of taking the train in, and there was discussion about Millennium Park (of course!!) and Ed Debevic's. It should be a good weekend, for sure :) So far it's just the usual suspects, but Allie and her boyfriend, Cody, were also invited. We'll see who all ends up going, though. I'm sure Aaron, Chelsea, and I will have fun regardless of who else tags along. We always seem to manage; after all it's how everything began in the first place.
And Allie has missed out on so much of my life lately that I didn't even think to text or call her when Aaron and I started dating. Plans keep getting cancelled and moved back, and so she's not really the first person that comes to mind anymore, unfortunately. But I don't know if she'll even want to go with us to Chicago. I feel like she still partially blames me for our not hanging out. I don't know.
Either way, I will have a very enjoyable day/night with my extremely wonderful boyfriend and one of my ridiculously close friends. It'll be a great early birthday to spend a day away with them <3

Anyways, there is some bogus High School drama that I have to go deal with now. Fucking ridiculous.
Goodnight, everyone. Hopefully your day was more eventful than this girl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment