Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

She's A Super Flake, Super Flake, She's Super Flaky... (Let's Talk About Sex)

She's A Super Flake, Super Flake, She's Super Flaky...

I am losing my mind, I swear. Yesterday I searched for my deodorant for about 20 minutes, and had to enlist help from my grandmother, only to find that (for reasons that are beyond me) I had put it in my pants drawer. I still have no clue what made me think to look in there.
I just laid in bed until about 3 this afternoon, going in and out of sleep and having the most fragmented, weird dream ever. There was a thrift shop, and a car, and sex, and an office, and who knows what else. Jacked up. I don't even know. But I must say, it was the first sex dream I remember having, and from the sounds of it, mine was low key compared to some people's that I've heard before.And at least it wasn't about someone awful or some celebrity or anyone other than who it should have been about. I think that's a good thing. That's a good thing, right?


(Let's Talk About Sex)

I don't know. We're not at that point yet as far as I can tell. At least, I don't think I am. But I can't honestly say I'd argue with him over it. That's a "we'll cross that bridge when we get to it" kind of thing; neither of us has really made any moves to progress further in our physical relationship, so I think we're where we're at, and that's that; but if he tried to do more than kiss me once, I'd be 100% okay with that, I wouldn't push him away at all. Especially when it's one of those "we're laying down and I turn just enough to see him up on one elbow" moments; inside I'm always begging for him to kiss me. He just looks so wonderful in those moments (not that he doesn't always look wonderful). I just can't bring myself to do it first, I guess. I'm not one to make the moves in that sense though. I'm more forward about the initial interest in someone, but after that, I'm very shy. I'd get too nervous and think too much about it. That's how I am. I know there are definitely spots on me though that turn my nerves totally 100% off and just turn me, in general, on. And I know that if they were to be found, I'd be less weird about the subject of sex in a relationship. Because my brain just kind of melts with those spots. Although my brain is never on full function anymore anyways.

Anyways. New subject.
This video is totally a wtf moment... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MkzdOEIPys&sns=fb
Lots of links on my blog tonight. Hm. Must be in a mood of some sort.
My brain is in about a million places at once. Like I'm not really sure of any of the places it's in, no specifics. I's kind of like my brain is short circuiting with all the weird things that one stinkin dream made me think about plus trying to figure out what tomorrow's plans officially are. I almost feel like I need to be with Aaron and sort things out either in my head or our heads, but at the same time, that might be dangerous. Not sure yet. But I do know that I'd be okay with another lazy date night. Especially with the weather we're supposed to have...
I AM SO TIRED OF SNOW. Get it OFF.


On another note, I think my phone is being a super brat and not responding to his texts lately. Well, not consistently anyways. So if I've had conversations with you where I seem to just cut off, it's probably my phone :( Chances are if I haven't responded in about 15 minutes, it's because of my phone. Just send me the message again and I'll know that my phone's being a brat...

Goodnight everyone...



No comments:

Post a Comment