Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Step 2: Oh HELL No

So, some of you may have seen my Step 1 blog awhile back. Well my Step 2 was something a lot different than this in my head, but someone really pissed me off. Someone who viewed that blog had the balls to e-mail me about it, and how inappropriate those pictures were. Here you go, have a looksie (changed her name to protect the poor soul):

"Alexis
Me reading that e-mail...
ur post about ur waitloss is inspirationel, but i think that u shouldnt hav posted some of those pics. people like me who go to church dont want to see half nakd ppl in our living rooms. i'm srry if i offended you, but mayb u should have waited to post pics til you were skinny :) thanks!
Jennifer"

Wow. Where the hell do I even begin? Let's go through this step by step, shall we? I believe what you MEANT to say was this:
"Alexis,
I'm an ignorant bastard that can't spell worth a shit, but I am going to try to tell you how to live anyways.
Your post about your weight loss was inspirational, but I think that you shouldn't have posted some of those pictures. People like me, who go to church (and who are apparently super prudes who have never seen someone in a sports bra and basketball shorts) don't want to see half naked people in our living rooms. I apologize if this offends you, but maybe you should have waited to post pictures until you were skinny :) Thanks!
Jennifer"

Well you know what I have to say to that?



Where the hell do you get off thinking you can tell me what to post? If you don't like it, too bad. You found a way to my post, you should be able to find a way away from it, preferably to an English dictionary. Also, that last part? WOW. "Until [I was] skinny" was definitely the best part of this whole damn mess of an e-mail you sent me. In case you haven't noticed, skinny does not always equal beautiful. For example:

Damn, that girl is just so hot. I can barely contain myself here. I might just cream my pants thinking about her. Or NOT.
Or how's this one for you? I mean, you said mine were inappropriate, so this one is a special delivery, just for you, darling. Go ahead. Look at it. They won't bite. They don't eat in the first place. I bet you think they're beautiful, don't you??
And the way you flatter yourself by implying you'd ever have the ability of offending me is just too rich to put into words. You can't even bother to use spell check, for god's sake. All you did was make me remember how fucking ignorant our society is these days.
I may not have the best body, but you know what? It's mine. I own it. I love it. It's way more beautiful than half of the people I know and that is because of one reason and one reason only: It's the body of one pretty damn confident young woman. Weight does not directly coincide with beauty. Confidence does. And that is why I am 100% comfortable with all of these lovely images of myself. And if you're not, well then too damn bad. Get used to it, because I'm not changing for anyone.





Yes, I have stretch marks. But my body is not ruined. I'm a god damn tiger who earned her stripes. You can just start calling me Tony.
I earned these marks on my thighs through an incredible cross country season.

I earned the ones on my sides from making it through a very tough year; while yes, it wasn't the healthiest way to deal with the stress and make it through that year, I still did it, and by the forces I have within myself, I made it through that year.







Stretch marks or not, I AM FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, and you cannot, WILL NOT, tell me otherwise.






I truly find it amazing how an individual can have their foot in their mouth and their head shoved up their ass all at once. I will never understand such an amazing feat.

Alright, well goodnight, everyone. You're all beautiful <3 Some of your attitudes just aren't :P
Oh and a small P.S. thanks for helping me break 1,000 page views, guys, I had 1,030 as of the beginning works of this post.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for tearing this TWAT a new one! How rude of them! I think you're gorgeous at all times, even when you think otherwise (: ♥

    ReplyDelete