Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

I Don't Recall Buying You A Gunrack... Or Anything For That Matter

Okay, so anyone who's anyone has watched Wayne's World, right? Right. So, moving on. Anyone who's watched Wayne's World remembers the Gun Rack Girl, right (if not, I forgive you and set up this link for you loserfaces...here, click this -> Gun Rack Girl )? Well guess what. Some idiot apparently thinks I was his Gun Rack Girl. Really? Yeah, no. I was the girl that still cared enough to try to be your FRIEND after you treated me like shit. Also, I was the girl who tried to help you fix things with ANOTHER girl you wanted to be with. So please, enlighten me...how the F*** does that make me a GRG?
Oh, wait...IT DOESN'T.
In fact, I would go to say that it makes me the exact opposite. I would go to say that it makes me a decent, forgiving human being. Well no more. I have absolutely no reason to be decent to you, about you, or for you. I don't care if we're coworkers or not. You're being a prick, and therefore, you will be treated like one.
Good day, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment