Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Softcore Cuddles Are for Chumps

Today has been wonderfully lazy. I didn't even bother getting dressed until after 2:30, and that was only because Chelsea stopped by.
I had to break into my own car again, passenger door style, since it was frozen shut on the driver's side. Then when I went to leave campus, I had to crawl in through the trunk, which was probably the most wonderful view of my ass for the guy warming up his car near mine. Lucky him :P My car just loves me, doesn't she? Despite her brattiness, I gave her a bath. She even got a new bottle of perfume (a Febreeze air freshener cartridge) for Valentine's day, the spoiled brat. I think she's mad about the insurance already. Poor girl. I still love her all the same though.
Other than that just some random thinking on my part tonight. Nothing too interesting for you guys, mostly about stupid things I've already said before and I'm now realizing how weird they probably sounded the first time I said it. Or any other time I would have said it in the future. You know how it goes. But honestly, tonight was better than the last few. So I'm glad for that.
But anyways, tomorrow should be great. I finally get to pick Aaron up and spend time with him again. I'm going to want to cuddle him so hardcore if I get him to myself. It's far too cold outside for soft-core cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment