Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gummy Bears Don't Lie

I just have to post about tonight. I can't not speak about how incredible tonight was.
This guy just...gets me. And I absolutely love it. And I have to admit, I felt pretty good in the dress Stephanie so graciously let me steal for the night. I was freezing outside, and when we were curled up together, I was really glad I wore shorts underneath of it, but the moment he used the word "beautiful" to describe me tonight, it made everything worth it. He makes me feel terrific, and he doesn't even have to try. He loved my corny card, and the hoodie I bought him fit perfectly (he looked so good in it). And dinner was perfect, though I may be biased, since we made it.
I just wish we'd had more time together tonight before he leaves for almost a week. I'm going to miss him a lot more than I expected. Feeling him next to me tonight, I just knew that I wanted to feel that a lot more often. Maybe eventually every night. He's just got me reeling here, I'm losing my mind. I never thought I could feel so much towards someone so fast. Now don't get me wrong, I am not going the love whore route. No way. But I do feel like this is going to be a very long lasting, very wonderful relationship. I really can't wait to see where we go together.
I wouldn't have wanted today any other way. Spending the night in, cooking together,curling up, and watching a movie was just absolute perfection. I can't wait until he's back from his trip. Until then, I'll sleep soundly with my elephant, and wake up every morning to my Top Gun Poster and a very lovely heartfelt Valentine's Day card on my closet door, reminding me that I have someone so wonderful in my life.
Aaron, you really did steal my heart like the Rebellion stole the Death Star plans. Those gummy bears don't lie ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment