Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

This Ladder Just Looks So Tall At Night...

What? Life is boring? nah. Wait, yes it is. Or at least it was today. I think the hi-light of my day was being able to fit into a little boy's football jersey that was finally on major sale at work. I could fit into the large, but I chose the XL for comfort purposes. It hides all those unsightly shapes I have.

It's so cold :( I'm not a fan. Spring needs to come and warm me up. I want no coat weather, or at least tolerable outside event weather. I just want to curl up with someone, a hot chocolate, and a blanket, and just nap. Or chat. I just want to relax and be warm. I'm so easy to please.

Sigh. I am of no entertainment tonight, people. My condolences. Maybe I'll start reading Fifty Shades of Grey since Morgan gave it to me. Ha, who am I kidding? I just want to curl up and wait for my phone to buzz again and forget about having to work in the morning. I'm going to do just that. Time to have a power nap and a mini dream-like stance. That is, after I climb up the cursed ladder to my mattress. I loved this loft bed when I first got it. Now all I think is, "What the hell was I thinking when I bought this in 7th grade?" and "Shut up and deal with it. At least it's a bed. And if it wasn't a loft bed, you wouldn't be able to have any of your stuff in this room."

This ladder just looks so tall at night....

No comments:

Post a Comment