Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Do Clones Have Belly Buttons?

Here goes another lame post ;)
I had work 9-4, and it was super slow in the store today. No one comes in during the week to shop in the junior's department, so I pushed a lot of freight onto the floor, and found some things I wouldn't mind adding to my collection of closet ornaments. I've had this dress on hold for about a week now, and since putting it on hold, I've found a few others that have caught my eye. Ignore the extremely sexy socks and weird face I'm making... oh, and the straps aren't black, my bra was; the straps are the same material as the majority of the dress here. And I have the stupid compression sleeve on, so what :P


Unfortunately, the majority of them are not in my size, so I'm hoping that Thursday's truck brings in some more. I mean, I like this one, but it might be a little more dressy than I'm looking for. Not sure yet though, since I don't really have an occasion in mind in the first place :P
Either way, I found another dress I enjoyed as well today, though I'm not 100% about this one, either. I like the shape of the neckline on both of them, but I really like this one. It feels stiffer and more sturdy somehow, like it'd actually stay there. Plus, the straps are adjustable, and I don't think they are on the first dress. I'm dragging poor Aaron out there on Friday for some extra needed assistance in the final choice.
This might seem weird, but I also tried on a maternity shirt today (that thing hanging in the fitting room right there). I don't know why I didn't take a picture, it looked really good actually. There was a logical process of thinking when I picked it out, don't judge. I'm shaped kind of weirdly, and in some of my shirts, they're not shaped right, so I look pregnant. I carry my weight in my stomach and legs, and so I figured maternity shirts would be more flattering on my shape (see? Makes sense). They don't cling all up on my mid section, so they actually look better than most shirts. They're just ridiculously expensive. I might have to keep it in mind, though. If it makes me look and feel good, then I don't see why I shouldn't buy it. Other than the fact that I have enough clothing already....

Also, I was reminded today of a conversation that Aaron and I had fairly recently. It's quite a good question, though it may seem entirely random to you guys. So here's the question:
If you were to clone someone, would they have a belly button?
The answer"yes"  may seem obvious to you, seeing as a clone is an exact replica. But it's an exact replica of the DNA, and the belly button is a direct result of your umbilical cord, which is required only for development and nutrition in the womb. If you were cloning someone, the clone would have no use of an umbilical cord since they would never be in the womb. So.... my question still stands...
If you were to clone someone, would they have a belly button?

So, if you'd be so kind.... comment your opinions, on either the two dresses, or the cloning question. You don't need an account as far as I know. You'd all just be "Anonymous." But I am truly curious as to what you guys think, honestly. So comment, PLEASE!!
Thanks, guys :) Have a good night, hope to hear from y'all <3
This has been stuck in my head all day long...I LOVE the beginning of this video, it's so precious.Goodnight, friends :)
Marry Me --- Train

No comments:

Post a Comment