Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Long Night, Short Post

Been too long of a night to post much of anything. I'm just glad that everything seems to be sorting itself out now. I know it wasn't the easiest thing in the world, but it definitely needed to be done.
And I'm just glad that when I called Aaron after such a crazy night, he called me right back and made me feel calmer about everything somehow. Something he shouldn't even have to worry about, and he was right there for me, even if he didn't realize it at the time. I needed that phone call. So thank you, Aaron, for being such a spectacular man. You made my crazy night feel a lot better than I thought it would have (even if I did almost die by ambulance while on the phone with you).
Thank you for not making me go this alone, I appreciate it. And I know another individual who is very thankful to have you around, as well. Don't stop being you, because you are fantastic.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment