Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Overactive Brain Disorder

I am fully surprised by tonight's Wal*Mart adventure. I mean, yeah, those Mulled Cider candles are the absolute BOMB, but who'd have thought I would find a ton of music I wouldn't mind having added to my collection? Looks like I'm going to have to find some way to obtain these someday for sure!
Beastie Boys

Frank Sinatra

The Cars

Gavin DeGraw

Modest Mouse

Bad Company

The Pretenders


Boston

Hunter Hayes
And the best part is that if I really felt like digging through those big bins of CDs again, I'd only be paying $7 a pop! But I'm not going to bother doing that. Way too much work ;) I'll probably just keep listening to Pandora radio and using the YouTube to MP3 Converter my friend Allie showed me.

On another note (ha, music...note...my sense of humor is so dumb sometimes), this week is taking FOREVER to go by. I swear, I was at school from 9-4:15 today and I felt like it was an eternity. And it seems I'm not the only one that feels that way. Steven said the same thing tonight after dinner with us ("us" being Morgan, Alicia, and me). This is miserable.

I'm getting way too nervous about Friday. This is ridiculous, I'm never nervous. Now I'm just hoping I don't screw up in some way. Poor Chelsea had to listen to me have a mini wig-out session. Or rather listen to her phone when she got a new text about it. Like I told her, JD said that it's been a really long time since he's asked anyone out on a date, and so now he's got me freaking out. I don't want there to be expectations and then for me to epically fail at them and screw everything up. She reassured me that everything is going to be fine, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just bringing myself down unnecessarily again, though. There isn't any reason that things will go badly, everything so far has been going quite well I think. Chelsea got me thinking that things are going really well tonight when she said that we seemed like we were already a couple last night. Made me feel awful when she said that she felt like the third wheel, though. I just hope she's right, and that everything will be just fine, if not great.

Wish me luck, guys. I'm feeling like I need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment