Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nights Like These


Can I just say that I am happier than I think I've ever been? Picking Aaron up tonight was probably the best thing that I could have done. I just wish his plane had left on time so I could have spent just that little bit of extra time with him. It never feels like quite enough, I'm always sad to go. At least tomorrow is Thursday, which means that I get to see him again after class :) It's nights like these I'm happy to be alive <3 The more time I spend with him the better it gets, which just makes saying goodbye even harder. The way he laughs, the way he holds me, his smile, his voice...everything about him makes me want to know every part of him I haven't met yet. Every day is new, but yet there's a level of comfort (that usually would only come after a long relationship) that's already there. I feel like I can trust him with every part of me, which is something I'm not accustomed to.
I never feel the need to try to impress him, never feel the need to try to look great, never feel the need to push him away. He met me when I was 100% myself, and liked me for who I am. He's pretty much seen me in every dynamic: no makeup, makeup, curly hair, straight hair, glasses, no glasses, hair up, hair down...and he still wants to be with me. And when we're together, I just want to be near him, like there's a magnetic pull. He almost always leaves me feeling like today was the best day. And it's solely because any day with him is the best day. 
We don't have to do anything special, ever. I could spend everyday curled up under the covers watching old shows and movies if it was with him. And when I turn over just enough to see him looking down at me with that perfect little smile of his, it makes me want to stay there forever, in that exact moment. He's just so perfect to me, for me...and he makes me almost feel perfect when I'm with him too. We all have cracks somewhere in ourselves, whether it be self esteem or not. But he never fails to make me forget about mine and get a smile on my face, and a few extra beats in my chest. He always leaves me feeling more towards him than I thought possible at this point in our relationship. He makes me feel like maybe this is going to be something perfect, something that lasts for many years to come. Like I've said before, maybe even forever.
You might not think he's perfect. You might not even think he's cute. But that's okay, because that means there's more of him for me. Which is great, because I think that maybe, just maybe, he could have me believing in fate. He's not perfect all around, none of us are. But he's perfect for me, and that is what matters <3 He is what matters to me, and no matter how soon it is, no matter how crazy you think I am...
I'm happy, and incredibly so. 
And that is definitely something to fall in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment