Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Not Really A Post

Not really going to post tonight. I was over at Aar's and now I'm worn out and ready for bed. Plus, I have a 9 am shift again, so yeah....
Tonight was fantastic, but so hard at the same time. Every part of me wants to scream my feelings for him, but I can't let myself do it and ruin the moments in which I want to say it. But he easily makes me believe it more every day that I spend with him. Frustrated but fantastic is how I leave every time, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I just want to be with him, and be perfectly happy like I am right now. I'm not going to mess this one up. No way, no how.

But seriously. Next time I might not be able to stop myself from being stupid...
Just going to have to wait and see.
Goodnight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment