Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tomorrow Will Be Better

Today has been fairly blah. I worked until 4, and got coated in cardboard and grodiness from the stuff I had to unload and tag, but a lot of it was delicious smelling coffee, so I guess it was worth it. We also got a ton of Turtles candy, and I was disappointed when Derek took all of them away in his little shopping cart for his project. I freaking love those things.
I went over to Aar's after work, since we both have night class on Thursdays. It's always nice to hang out with him. And as much as Chelsea thinks we don't want her around, it's not true. We get time by ourselves, too, so she has nothing to worry about, at least not in my opinion. Tomorrow might be another one of those times, and I'm glad to spend time with him, whether we end up going on a double/triple date or not. I just like being around the guy.
Chelsea's been a little snot tonight :P She snuck up on me when I was singing by myself in one of the practice rooms at school, and then left. I went back to what I was doing, and the next thing I know, there's a *knock knock* on the door. She brought Aaron, the little twerp. Now she caught me twice, which is no biggie, she's heard me singing in the car and the school talent shows a bazillion times, but when I saw Aaron there the second time... just sdfghjkiuytredfcvgbhnm is how I felt. Like...damnit.
We went to Taco Hell without any incident and watched dumb YouTube videos in the lobby.

Fairly short day, nothing too stellar worth typing out. Tomorrow I'm busy though. School, then Stephanie's, then Allie's, then hanging out on some form of date, which obviously will include Aar.
I'm sure I'll have a much more exciting day tomorrow for y'all to read about. All 1,525 of you ;)
Goodnight everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment