Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Eating Like A Fatty

Today was so weird.
Started off feeling like absolute crap again, so I just fell right back asleep after my alarm shut up. Woke back up at 9:30, a half hour after my Ceramics class had started. Looks like I'll be making that up on Friday after class.
Got my Genetics test back. Turns out the class average was a low C, and I managed to get a middle B. Not as good as I'd hoped, but still better than most, so I can't complain a whole hell of a lot. Did it to myself anyways. But with all of the weirdness happening last week, I'm pleasantly surprised with my test grades.

It was absolutely beautiful outside today, almost 50 degrees outside. I was driving with my windows down and everything. It started raining on my way to work, and it later turned to snow, which was just awful.
At work, I didn't do anything. I was stationed in the fitting room, and only about 4 people came in the entire 5 hour shift. It was just exhilarating, I tell you. So as usual, I doodled. Wasn't as good as I'd hoped it'd be. He's freakishly tall and my trees are just scribblish blobs that look like Cousin It from the Adam's Family, but oh well. I kind of stopped caring after standing around for two hours, to be honest. Oh, and there was a hit and run accident at work as well. That was the excitement of the night. Whoo!

Finally filed my taxes today. The sooner I get that money back the better. Things are getting WAY too tight for my liking. I had to switch my Full Coverage car insurance down to Liability, which was one of the most demeaning moments of my life. I've always taken pride in being able to pay for full coverage plus gas and all of my other expenses. I absolutely loathe feeling like I can't take care of myself, but the cutback on hours at work is killing me. And come March, my phone bill will be going up significantly as well, since I will no longer be on my parent's plan.
I kind of had a mini meltdown last night about it, which is why I posted so late. I got too caught up in everything in my head and just started bawling. I ripped everything out of my car's trunk and threw half of it away without even checking to see what it was. I just kind of snapped all around this weekend, about everything I guess. The only thing that's kept my mind off of it is school, friends, and  Aaron texting me. But school's part of the problem, friends keep offering to pay for everything, and he's not actually here. I feel awful when he asks me if my nights are alright, and I say yes, because in reality I'm kind of wigging out, but I don't want to ruin his mood (he's having such a good time) or for him to worry. It's nothing I can't handle, but it just seems like everything is getting to me lately. I just need to take a step back and relax.
Spyro was a bit of a help tonight, and so was the tax return amount I'm supposed to be getting. Plus, Aar's texting me every so often about the people he's been meeting and such. It looks like he's having a great time, he'll probably hate coming home on Wednesday and having real work again. I have to say I'm pretty jealous of these people he's meeting and whatnot. Looks like a blast. Just hoping he doesn't get torn to bits from the crazy women he's with. Doesn't sound like today has been too peaceful :P

Well. I guess I'm going to watch Alfred Hitchcock Presents while eating the Ferrero Rocher my mama bought me for Valentine's Day. Just going to sit here and eat chocolate like the fatty I am at heart. I'll consider going to the gym tomorrow, but for now, I'm more concerned about the escaped convict that's harassing the woman on TV and shoving sweets in my face. Goodnight everyone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment