Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2013

What a Wonderful Day For Pie

Happy "Pi Day" everyone!
Work was actually interesting today, and I left leaving the wallet section looking immaculate for the first time in god knows how long. I also found some new tennis shoes that will be on tomorrow's bill as well. And as much as Aaron's momma would beg to differ, I do need a new pair of good tennies.
Totally off topic, but my Grandma is going insane next to me over some video on Pinterest about farting barriers in couples. It was quite entertaining, so click it if you'd like.
Also on today's agenda was Morgan, but she feels like hell, so we cancelled, and I spent the evening with the lovely miss Chelsea and my handsome young lad. We went out to celebrate Pi Day by going to a family restaurant in the area for....you guessed it...pie :) It was tasty! On this little excursion, I dressed him up like Audrey Hepburn and called him beautiful. His scarf (my scarf) is falling off in this picture, though :(
Photo Credit: Chelsea
After these extremely wonderful events, we went to Aaron's house to just mosey around the rest of the night. We watched some stand-up and chillaxed on the floor. Aaron was attacked (tickle style) by both of us when he hid his head under his blanket. You can't go wrong with two against one, especially when only one of us has promised to never tickle the worst spots. Poor guy never stood a chance. We women are vicious, I tell ya.
Grandma is now watching the full version of Bill Cosby's stand-up show, "Himself." The best show, ever. Seriously, if you've never watched it, you now have no excuse. It's right there, in all its green linked glory. It's nothing like today's crummy stuff, this is just plain excellent humor.
Well, I think that's all I have to talk to you guys about tonight, nothing too exciting for y'all. But I'm telling you, Bill Cosby, man. He's the shit.
Photo Credit: Chelsea
Goodnight everyone <3 Hope you all had a wonderful Pi Day :) I know I did! Oh, and I updated the blog so you guys can see some new stuff on the left hand side. So, no, you're not crazy, it does look a tad different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment