Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Day Lameness

Yep. It was a snow day. Cool beans. Only it was one of those snow days where it would have been too much work to leave the house, so I'm seriously still wearing the Batman pj pants from last night =_= Definitely hopping in the shower after this. I must!!
I didn't do much of anything today, really. Played some PWI with my quest partner from Australia, watched The Glass House and The Day The Earth Stood Still, ate pancakes and bacon for dinner. Just sat here pretty much.
Tomorrow I go in to get my cast, which means missing out on Ceramics class for a bit, which is a shame. She'll be convinced I decided to drop after all. Well that's still a big fat no.
My shot cycle is kicking in, I can feel it. I wish I'd noticed before today, though. Always in retrospect... my sense of smell is super heightened, I'm hungry, my stomach feels cranky, and I'm tired and peeing a lot. But that's because I'm also constantly thirsty, which is really annoying. This should be over by Saturday at the latest, thank god.
It's weird, my arm feels almost 100% normal. It just feels trapped in this splint is all. The only thing is that my thumb is kind of cranky, and the lump isn't totally gone. It's really small compared to Friday, but still there. I can still shove and poke and smack it all I want and it just feels funky. Never hurts or anything, just feels weird. Doesn't stop me from trying to beat Aaron up though. And when all else fails, I just bite him. But I'm a lover not a biter, but I bite the ones I love. I bite Allie and Chelsea, too. I'm weird, oh well. He'll just have to wait to see how mean I can play fight when I'm fully appendaged haha.







Well, I guess that's it, like the title says, lameness.
Goodnight, everyone :)
Oh, and here's a funny picture of a something or other rodent related being a super derp to complete your night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment