Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Here to Ride the Mother F***ing Dragon, B****es

While last night definitely took a turn for the worst, it's days like today that I simply live for. Waking up late, wandering around in sweatpants, eating Cadbury Eggs, and smelling the laundry going. Not to mention spending the rest of my day with Aaron. He always manages to make the rest of the world melt away, makes me forget about all the problems  in my day-to-day life. Being with him makes everything worth it. I can't wait for the days when I no longer have curfew, and there are no parents to worry about us. Just one time, I'd like to fall asleep next to him and not have to remember to set an alarm so I'm not late going home, or so that I'm not still there when his parents wake up.
Tonight we had a delicious late dinner, courtesy of his wonderful mother. Steak, shrimp, broccoli, and mashed potatoes. Perfection on a plate <3

In regards to yesterday's secondary post, I have calmed down a bit. Still not happy about it, but I'm not so irritated by it. Being irritated won't get me anywhere. But being motivated to change it will. I'm rolling with the punches, and pulling myself up by the bootstraps. I've done it before, I can do it again. So this time, my dragon to conquer is the workplace. Not much different than the others I've gone up against this year. A bit easier if you ask me. Someone hand me my saddle, it's well worn and ready for another ride. Let's do this. I was born to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment