Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Mondays Are Just Here to be Hated

Today started off wonderfully, considering I got to be chauffeured by my wonderful boyfriend and his sister. First human interaction of the day was such a pleasure :)

I finished up the main form of my elephant in Ceramics today, and began throwing on the wheel. I finished 2 of 6 bowls that are due at the end of the semester, and all with pretty much one hand. I had to use my cripple arm as well, but it didn't like to cooperate. I think I may have done some damage, as the back of my hand is quite puffed up, and not just on the lump. I'm hoping that the lump has just decided to thin and spread out across my hand, but the more I look at it, the more I doubt that's what's happening. And I refuse to go get it drained. Way too gross.

Aaron got to meet Dad tonight. It's sad how relieved I was when I realized he wouldn't be subjected to my mother. I had to fill out some paperwork for the health insurance company for my wrist, and pick up some mail.
I also found out that on Friday, I will be getting my new phone. Thank god, too, because mine's really flaking out. The battery life is terrible and it lies about how much battery is left half the time. It told me Sunday that it had 10% left at 11am, then lasted all night until I got home around 10pm. It's a liar liar pants on fire. I love my little phones (I've gone through both the Sharp Kin and the Kin2 but the screen on the Kin2 crapped out on me too soon for my liking), but it's time to move on to bigger and more functional things, like this beautiful beast. The Nokia Lumina. I mean, sure, it's a free feature phone through Verizon, so it's not particularly new on the market or anything, but it's new to me, and quite an improvement considering.

That's going to be a great start to the great weekend I have have planned.
Friday, phone. Payday.
Saturday, Chicago.
Sunday, Easter with Aaron's family.
It's just going to be wonderful. This week needs to go by. Right now. I'm tired of waiting. Mondays just shouldn't be allowed.

Well, I guess that's it. Nothing too terribly exciting, hm? Goodnight, faithful ones :)



No comments:

Post a Comment