Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waffles & Wal*Mart Chicken


You can find pictures of everything
on Google...
You can click this to read it... but it's not
that important...
Not together, oh no. We don't do the chicken and waffles deal.
What we do is so much better. We make homemade waffles (with a Powerpuff Girls waffle iron, at that) and don't really like them all that much. I give Dragon treats when he's nice and nuzzles my shins all cutesy like. I make the longest traffic light in history change to green within 30 seconds, almost without fail. We watch Reba, Dharma & Greg, and Who's The Boss. I fall in love with him all over again every time I look at him. He falls victim to some pretty severe biting injuries every time he gets within range. We eat Wal*Mart chicken for dinner, and make him eat way too much in one night. We're just us, which is enough to be pretty fricking awesome.
Days with Aaron are pretty fricking awesome all of the time, though.
Tomorrow I have yet another 9 am shift (what else would it be?) and I hope it goes by quickly. It's only until 5, but if it's slow, that'll seem like forever. I'm supposed to be meeting up with a friend I haven't really seen much of as of late due to her new full-time job (lucky), so hopefully that goes well. And I'm not sure if the regular Thursday crew is getting together or not yet, but either way, I'm sure it'll be a decent night.
I just am looking forward to this weekend. And warmer weather needs to get here soon, so I can look forward to things like canoeing and horseback riding and such.
Welp, guess I'm going to crawl the ladder and snuggle up by myself now. Don't want to be up too terribly late before getting up to shower and then clean up after ungrateful customers for 8 hours. I don't particularly like my job, but I f***ing love my life. I'm the happiest anyone should be allowed to be. I may not have had the easiest year, but it led to where I'm at, and to who I'm with. My scars are simply a road map to here, where I'm at. This is the beginning of the end. The first chapter to my happily ever after, with the places, the opportunities, the friends, and the man I love (and an update for the anonymous commentor: it's now said openly between us, not just on here :) thought you'd like to know, whomever you are).
So, goodnight, everyone. You're wonderful. I hope you guys have had a good day as well :) If not, maybe Patrick's stupidity will help you out a teeny bit :)

They would have been better if they'd gotten crispy :(
Oh, and thanks for answering my question last night guys... :P Buttholes, all of you, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment