Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

Superhero In Disguise

Today was a pretty routine day, I suppose. I got up and showered (whoo hoo), went over to Aar's, then went to work. Work was pretty laid back, which was a nice change. I was only there for 5 hours, until 8, so I went back to Aaron's for some mac n cheese. There's an extra temporary occupant at his house, and here comes the nerd part: it's because said extra occupant can't currently game at his house. This is somewhat hilarious to me, though I can't say why.
And Dragon officially doesn't hate me I think. I squatted down when he was going berserk and he waddled over to me to allow me to pet him some. I'm still kinda cautious, though, he's kind of a wild card. We all know that the cat likes me, but the dog is crazy around everyone. We'll see...
I've also come to the realization that I'm dating a physical mixture of Rick Grimes & Sam Witwicky. Granted, Rick Grimes is only at certain angles, which is hilarious. I just can't see Aaron being a cold hearted zombie killer sheriff... call me crazy, but I just can't.
Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln)

Sam Witwicky (Shia Labeouf)
See what I mean? Okay, maybe not really to you people, but whatever :P He's my strange little superhero in disguise :) He could save me any day of the week from crazy Decepticons or blood thirsty zombies, and there wouldn't be a peep of a complaint from me <3
Well, kids, I've got another 9 am shift at work tomorrow (should be a crime to get up early during spring break but at least it's money), so I shall speak to you at a later date :)
I hope that all of you had as wonderfully fulfilling night as I did <3 Goodnight, everyone. All 1,919 of ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment