Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gila Monsters & Overalls

Well, not a whole lot to talk about tonight, guys.
Work was pretty lame, mostly stocking and such. Nothing too spectacular. Though I did find this really fantastic dress that Aaron liked, so it's in the hold closet for me til payday next Friday :D
Tonight was pretty low key as well. Aar and I went to a benefit for one of my old childhood friends. She went skiing for her birthday and came home a paraplegic :/ She has a high chance of regaining movement though, her mobility in her hands is getting back to normal already and she's learning how to walk again. She's a trooper for sure :)

Gila Monster...awww
After class, we went to Steak N Shake, which was nice.
Aaron and I have a mini-debate happening lately. He won't let me have a Gila Monster, and he isn't allowed to wear overalls. This is why no man should ever wear overalls. Right here.




This fight is so unfair. He's getting the easy end of the deal. All he can't do is wear overalls! I just want a Gila Monster soooooo bad. And only because he doesn't want me to have one.










Komodo Dragon <3
I think maybe I'll start trying to persuade him to let me get a Komodo Dragon instead ;) I mean, he told me I could have an elephant, so a Komodo Dragon should be okay for size, right? They're at least cute, and could be a guard lizard :D Yep. Want. He still can't have overalls.
Tomorrow is going to be nice :) I get to go to Psych, then scrape at some clay. After that, I'm going with Aar to the DMV so he can renew his license, and we're thinking about getting Chinese takeout. Maybe we'll watch Balto, maybe we'll watch the next installment of Star Wars. Not sure yet. But I get to spend some alone time with the best man I ever could have met <3 Even if he won't let me have a Gila Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment