Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cool Beans, Bro

Today was just lame. I worked (whoo hoo, made a whole $33 before tax!) and then went home. It was beautiful outside, so I detailed the interior of my car to the best of my ability. I still need to vacuum it out, but I did all the super cleaning with all the doors and cup holders and vents and everything. I also accidentally smashed some form of candy into the driver's seat, so I need to Spot Shot that and get it out. Otherwise, she's a beaut.
I also had class tonight, which was so incredibly boring that I wanted to play hooky almost as soon as I walked in. It was miserable.
And now I am at home, doing nothing, when I should be doing laundry, and taking a shower, and doing the dishes....
So I guess here's a small song selection from today's brain rotation, and maybe I'll try to get something accomplished while Aaron either chooses the safe path and watches TV, or chooses the dangerous path and plays "some" Bioshock:Infinite, since he downloaded it today. I say "some" because I know that he's been waiting for this game for a long time, and he's been studying all night, so I know that he will probably stay on it for hours or until he passes out on his keyboard.
Sheryl Crow- My Favorite Mistake
Three Days Grace- Chalk Outline
Anthony Green- Dear Child (I've Been Dying To Reach You)

Daily reminder? I think so

Duh

Chelsea, some words of advice :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment