Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feeling Kind of...Bitter

I need more days like today. I would get up early just to go over to Aaron's and sleep every day of the week if I could. And I'd spend all day every day with him as well. If I have my way, it will be inevitable that I wake up next to him every morning anyways :)
We went to a Hibachi grill & buffet for lunch (yum) and then watched some That 70s Show. It was a nice, long, relaxing day. He keeps saying he's boring, but it's days like this that I'm reminded of why I'm so in love with
him. And days like this remind me of exactly how much in love with him I truly am. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing all day with just anyone. I really have to enjoy your company in order to be so comfortable with you for an entire day. He's the one person I want to be boring with. I want to be that predictable couple, the ones that everyone roots for. There's this picture online that says "I want my first marriage to be my only marriage." I agree 100%, and I know exactly who I want it to be with. And while it's nice that a lot of people admire our relationship, it also kind of bothers me, because it usually doesn't end with admiration, but with jealousy instead. So many people think that just because we happened to get that classic fairy tale "at first sight"meeting, and the perfect match from that moment on, that that's what they have to hold out for. But that's so unrealistic. We are the exception. Don't fool yourself by saying that you'll immediately know when you see or talk to that person for the first time. We happened to be extremely lucky, and just happen to continue to be such.
I certainly hope that you all find someone as great for you as Aaron is for me, but don't hold your breath. This is real life, and sometimes you don't get your way. Typically, the kind of love I have with Aaron is something that you really have to work towards in a relationship. Like I said, we just happened to be extremely lucky.
I know I'm sounding snarky and awful and just plain mean tonight, but oh well. Although today was absolutely wonderful, I'm feeling... Emotionally drained. Like the life and patience has just been entirely sucked out of me. So before I really go off on a tangent (as if that didn't just happen anyways) about other things that have really been irking me lately, I'll say goodnight to you guys. So then.

Goodnight, everyone.
"My life is just a boring pop song, and everyone's singing along"

No comments:

Post a Comment