Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Feels....

Well. This post was going to be all happy and stupid like usual, especially since I didn't post yesterday at all. But I'm utterly disgusted by my family right now. So I'll try, but I'm not sure as to how it'll turn out.

Saturday, I woke up and went over to Aaron's for the promised breakfast. It was wonderfully delicious, eggs and sausage and toast and whatnot. Then we just did our own thing, as usual (aka we napped like the lazy bums we are). Yet it was still an absolutely fantastic day. Oh, and Nick ate some of my Goldfish "based on principle", and I forgave him since I like him. He's allowed to deplete the stash since apparently he's the only one that had the balls to in the first place. So props to you, Nick, for being the only real man of the Nerd Squad. Props to you.
Nick, you are a real man.

Then I went and spent the evening with the birthday girl while she babysat. We watched Drive (with Ryan Gosling) and I had issues with it. Like his attachment to his bloodied up Scorpion jacket. And the fact that he curb stomped some guy in an elevator, but didn't stop until his skull was flat as a pancake. And that the ending of the movie was just crap. After that, we apparently hadn't had our fix of Ryan Gosling, so we started watching Lars and the Real Girl, which we just didn't have the heart to finish. It was just too messed up.

I slept over at Chelsea's (hence no post) and then went over to the Lamping household, where I spent a good amount of time with my old buddy Matt and Aaron's neighbor, Josh, along with Aaron, Alyssa (his seester), and Dena (his momma). We had a bit of fun, some more than others (they're such hams, aren't they?) Then we made some cookies and watched Atlantis: The Lost Empire. After that, it was more Nerd Squad time, so I watched some teeny bopper show while he raided.
Aaron and Matt
And can I just say that I am so tired of snow? I mean, I know everyone else is too, but I haven't voiced my hatred all that much. But it's spring, damnit, and I want warmth. I want outdoor activities. I want grass.


And most of all, I want to run. I want to get outside and run and get rid of this awful perpetual food baby and these thighs. The only reason I want my stretchmarks to grow or develop is from getting stronger and eventually having kids. And as much as Aaron's going to continue to argue with me about how I'm "perfect the way [I] am," or , "beautiful," or anything of the sort, this isn't about him. He's said he'd take me however I am, and support me if I wanted to do something about it, and I appreciate that. He has no reason to worry about me becoming a toothpick though, because I have a love affair with food, and my butt will always belong to Beyonce. I can't change that one, he's stuck with it.
Anyways, I'm going to go to end this post. I have showering and such to accomplish before leaving for class in the morning. Hopefully Aaron in his weirdness can make you smile a little bit if you've had a crummy day. I know he always does mine :) And the song that's been in my head today has been absolutely nothing, so instead, I'm leaving you with this.
Enjoy.

Hands off, ladies. He's all mine <3
But that kid in the background's another story, he's single ;)

Well goodnight, guys. I'll save you the misery of reading about my parental gripes. Have a wonderful day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment