Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Let Every Woman Know I'm Yours

Can every day be like today? Can I see you looking at me like that every day for the rest of time? I promise I'll wheel you out onto the lawn, and let you pay the kids to shovel the grass just so that you can yell at them to get off of it. I promise I'll let you use our basement for your nerd fests when you're too old to be playing them. I promise to be there for you whenever you need me, just like you're there for me. I promise I'll never stop feeling this way, no matter what. You're stuck with me, kid.
One day, we won't be such a mess. We won't constantly be coughing, my wrist won't be broken, and we won't keep having to say, "Don't die," to each other. You're still not dying first. Because I don't see why I'd want to have any time without you. Not a year, not a month, not a single day. You're too wonderful to give up or miss out on. I wasn't lying last night when I said, "I don't see how anyone could say you're less than perfect." Because to me, you are <3
You've made me fall back in love with life, and gaming, and most importantly, myself. You've made me feel better in the past month than I've felt in the past year and a half. You've made it easier to just be me, and not worry about saying the wrong things at the wrong time, I never have to tiptoe around you, or feel inferior. You just make me feel like I belong somewhere. And right now, that place is Anywhere But Here without you.
I didn't think I was ready for something like this, and I didn't think I said what we said for any reason other than habit, but you've gotten me thinking otherwise. I'm not sure that I didn't mean it to some extent. I still won't say it again until you do, but I definitely wasn't only saying it out of habit. I think that I can very easily see us together a lot longer than what most people are probably expecting. People don't have much faith in this because it all started so fast. But I have faith. I think we can make it to the lawn shoveling age, no problem.
I just want to make you the happiest you can be, because you deserve nothing less than that. I will Never Stop caring about you <3 I can't wait to see where our lives take us together.


No comments:

Post a Comment