Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Too Cute for Your Eyes

So today was pretty neat. I was picked up in my trusty boyfriend's chariot this morning for the ride to school, and that's always a treat.
In ceramics today, I found out my elephant is going into some kind of art show. My instructor put me on the spot for a title, and my table-mate suggested "Junk in the Trunk" so I just went with it because I had nothing coming to mind. How unfortunate for my beautiful elephant :P
Rachel and I hung out until Aaron got off of work, during which time I went through and weeded out some unnecessary Facebook friends. She took an interest in Matt (if you don't remember, he was the one on the couch with Aaron a few posts back), and so we are currently trying to arrange some kind of get together for the 4 of us, so that they can maybe hit it off. Matt and Rachel are both good people, for sure. They both deserve to be happy :)
The rest of the day was of course spent at the house just bumming around. I futzed around on the computer for a little bit while Aaron napped (he had a crummy last chunk of work that tired him out...and though I took a quick snapshot of him, I'm keeping it to myself. It's too cute for your eyes). We worked on some of his Spanish homework, since he's not happy with how he's doing in the class currently. I was surprised at how much I remembered, to be honest. I guess I just need the occasional memory jolt. I'll probably keep helping him out for the rest of the semester, even if he doesn't end up really needing it, but because I really do enjoy the Spanish language.
I think I ate too much of the candy in my basket today... my tummy hurts a little bit. So I'm probably just going to sit here and relax before my busy day tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on the excitement :P
Whooo!
My life may not be the most exciting thing to you, but I find it quite enjoyable. I am perfectly happy with being "boring."

No comments:

Post a Comment