Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Final Countdown

Yesterday was chaotic, for sure. I did not post, I'm sorry to those of you that care. I think this is going to start being a multiple time during the week post, depending on how much I have to talk about. Nightly is getting to be too much of a commitment for me, as you can all tell.
I finally finished everything on my elephant, here's the end product :)

I also spent some time with Allie, which is always wonderful.

I got my phone, it's absolutely beautiful. I will be addicted to it in no time.

Everything past that is too complicated and dumb to bother with. Best way to put it is that I got to deal with high school drama, and a lot of it at that. I thought it would be restricted to one individual (who everything was cleared up with after all day), but apparently not.

Now I am syncing a million different things to my phone and listening to an old XC workout CD. So, an appropriate song, since there are very few minutes until my birthday and a million FB notifications...

Have a fantastic day! :) I know I will! This..... soon....



No comments:

Post a Comment