Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Zzyx Rd.

I think that everything I'm involved in is in synch with each other lately. I just got onto Pinterest, and the first pin on there was this. It's kind of freaky when the universe starts to read your mind. My phone also started playing a song that kind of goes with everythig that I've been dealing with lately. It's called Zzyx Rd. and it's by Stone Sour. I got the song on a mixed tape (CD) about 2 years ago from the same little rat that ruined Batman for me. I ran into him today at my college, which is what riled me all up and in this weird mood I'm in today. He treated me as if he hadn't ever met me before in his life, let alone spent a year full of total happiness with me. But, if that's his M.O., guess I can't stop him from being a twat.
But anyways, yeah, life seems to be pushing me in one direction today, and that is away from all of the bullsh** that's been going on for the past six-ish months. I do still love this song very much, and I thought it was something I should share with all of you, so if I can figure out how to do all this blogging linkage and whatnot, there should be a youtube link of some sort up there for y'all to click and listen. It's a beautiful song.
But I guess I should probably start thinking about going to my class :/ I get to watch yet another live birth tonight...I think this is the third one in the past 2 class meetings. And all I have to say about it is that my baby better be washed WAY the heck off before the doctors even THINK about setting that thing on me. The little naaaaasty (read that as if  was Raven, ya know, from the old Disney show? "That's So Raven") Mm.
Well, chat later! I've got babies to watch, and Warm Bodies at midnight tonight, so I'm leaving you up to your own devices :)

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment