Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let's Do This Thing


So. Blogs. This is new. I remember when they were all the rage, along with sites like MySpace and MyYearbook and Biibo or whatever that was. So maybe I'm a little behind the trend curve. But I'm okay with that. Makes me different.
So, I've looked at a few different blogs, and it seems that everyone likes to introduce themselves, let you know things about them in a paragraph or an entire post. I think I can break myself down to a few simple terms. So, this is me... ps, my  name is Alexis, in case you are some totally random stranger that somehow fell across my lameo blog :)
I like superheroes. mostly Batman and Thor, but Batman's kinda on the outs these days (insert long story about ex-boyfriend that no one cares about here). 
I'm a first year, second semester community college student. 
I have a weird sense of humor...basically, I'm a brat.
My favorite word is probably wench.
I work at a retail store (super exciting, huh?)
I'm single, but not particularly looking (who needs the hassle?)
I have amazing friends. Mostly guys who think they're super B.A. with their death metal and band tees and growling, but they're all softies at heart. I love them to death <3 <3 <3<3
Oh, and I have a lot of weird things happen to me. Well around me, with me, to me, about me...you get the idea.
So I'm pretty average, you could say.

I already have my next blog typed out, I kind of snapped a little bit earlier this year. I just got tired of where I saw my life heading and I decided enough was enough. It all started in August of last year, honestly, but it just took me forever to say, "Screw you guys, I'm doing what I need to for me," and now that I'm at that point, some people aren't really all that understanding. But hey, we've all got issues, right? ;)

So yeah, this blog is probably going to consist of some funny/weird things, bro night excursions (I've been one of the bros for years, isn't changing anytime soon), discussions about music, and maybe some random rants like my next post. If you like it, follow me. If you don't, then don't. But if you do, that's pretty cool.

Also, for those randoms out there reading this, if you want a small taste of me before you dive in to this blog, follow me on Twitter, just DM me and say you saw the Nubby Giraffe (again...long dumb story as to where that came from) blogs and I won't think you're some weird 47 year old man who's creeping on me from his Mom's basement. Keepin' it simple :)

Alrighty, kids, talk to y'all later.

Twitter: @H3y_Its_Lex


That's all I got for ya for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment