Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Thank the Sweet Naked Baby Jesus!!

Everything is starting to fall into shape, FINALLY!

Arby's is still really hectic, seeing as I have to go in for my fourth interview next Thursday for a job that I no longer much care to have. The communication (well, lack thereof) is really making me nuts. I can't imagine what it would be like working there with that kind of unorganized management.

I also went into Hancock Fabrics on my way home today per the advice of my friend Allie. I got an immediate interview, and a semi-immediate hire. Of course, nothing is going to be official until papers are signed and everything, but the lady who interviewed me seemed pretty sure she'd be calling me to hire.
I'd absolutely love to work there, since I like sewing and such. And it's not fast food!

Well... I think that's all of the super exciting public news....not that it's super exciting to you, but it is to me, so deal with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment